Product Code : FT
Brand Name : THERMAL ENERGY SYSTEMS
Supported by our production specialists and rich knowledge in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Fin Tubes. We have well equipped manufacturing unit, where we made these tubes using modern machines & equipments. Available in different specifications, these tubes are popular in the market for their excellent efficiency, durability and fine finish. Suitable to increase the heat output, these Fin Tubes are broadly used in heat exchangers. Moreover, we are offering these tubes in safe packing.
1/2 inch, 1 inch
Single Piece Length
3 meter, 6 meter
- Uniform heat transfer
- Vibration resistant
- Resistance to galvanic corrosion
- Reduces power and fuel consumption by 36% compared to MS finned tubes
- Inside MS tube is Fully covered by Aluminium so no corrosion
- Maintenance free performance for 10 years
- 60% salvage value at the time of dismantling
- Achieve air temperature in drier up to 130 deg c
- Aluminium fins have no corrosion due to rice mill dust
- Temperature increase suddenly as fins is aluminium.
- Payback period are 99 days.
- 100% fin-to-tube bond providing exceptional efficiency and longevity
- Easy to clean with a high-pressure water jet without deforming the fins.
- As the outer sleeve is continuous No galvanic corrosion between the tube and fins
- The bonding of the outer and inner tubes removes the risk of loss of contact with the aluminium due to thermal stress and fins are vibration resistant.